Media share issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rfischer4073

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 24, 2007
Merritt Island, FL
Hi Folks, maybe someone can help me.

I had just connected two H23 DVR's to the Internet. Both DVR's were then able to access my media on my pc.

About an hour later, one was not able to access the media anymore. I read the help files, and followed the instructions to redo the network setup again. Both DVR's are succesfully connected to the network as I can download On Demand data, but that one DVR, stll does not show the option for Media Share. The second DVR does, and can access musiic pictures etc on the PC.

Did I miss a step somewhere?

Thanks for your help!

Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a similar problem and I hope somebody can help solve. I've had an HR22 for over a year with the media share working just fine. I just added a second HR22, hooked it up to my network the same way as the first one but the "Music, Photos and More" option doesn't appear on the menu. I know it is networked properly, even the MRV is working just fine. Anybody have an idea how I can get the Music option to come up on the new dvr?

Thanks,
Carey

Never mind.....just figured it out. I had forgotten the step to go to Windows Media Player and grant permission to the new dvr. Oops. Everything working for me now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)