mediacom Dish dispute

camo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
Nebraska
Noticed mediacom kttw fox out of Sioux Falls was off today. The only network TV I watch is occasional football game, this cheap station doesn't even have a local newscast and they want more money.
I say Sayonara & don't let the door hit you.....

Reactions: Tampa8
Noticed mediacom kttw fox out of Sioux Falls was off today. The only network TV I watch is occasional football game, this cheap station doesn't even have a local newscast and they want more money.
I say Sayonara & don't let the door hit you.....

Mediacom is a cable company right? I didn’t know they owned any TV stations

i am one of their internet customers, for the simple reasons of local monopoly and dsl is too slow. If there were any other usable choice I would be gone

Mediacom is a cable company right? I didn’t know they owned any TV stations

Mediacom is a cable television and communications provider in the United States. Founded in 1995 by Rocco B. Commisso, it serves primarily smaller markets in the Midwest and Southern United States

Looks like it may be coming back on, instead of the Dish info video explaining what is going on just an off air sign saying programming will resume at 5:25am.

i am one of their internet customers, for the simple reasons of local monopoly and dsl is too slow. If there were any other usable choice I would be gone
I'm on their cable tv and internet service. Other than they being a bit of a pita to deal with, the service and pricing has been fine.

Looks like it may be coming back on, instead of the Dish info video explaining what is going on just an off air sign saying programming will resume at 5:25am.
If it was out for just the night, that is usually a sign of some sort of maintenance and conditioning on one or both of the companies part.

If it was out for just the night, that is usually a sign of some sort of maintenance and conditioning on one or both of the companies part.
Normal operation to be off air for this station nightly. Dish was running video saying they pulled service and were in dispute prior so whatever dispute was over it was short lived.

Normal operation to be off air for this station nightly. Dish was running video saying they pulled service and were in dispute prior so whatever dispute was over it was short lived.

DISH must have blinked realizing they can't stay in business without that station..... :)

DISH must have blinked realizing they can't stay in business without that station..... :)
For me its flex package without locals as soon as bowl games are over, I've really never had an interest in watching big 4 network programing. If not for sports I could dump TV altogether and just Netflix and Amazon prime shows.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts