Mega TV Greek TV

aapess

Original poster
Apr 1, 2011
Detroit, MI
I was wondering now that Directv is no longer providing Greek programing, what company is going to offer Mega TV. I know that Dish network picked up the other Greek channels that were offered but I was wondering if anyone know's if Mega TV is being offered by any providers.

Thanks

Dish had Mega until 12/2006 or 12/2007, I think. At that time Mega switched from Dish to DirecTV. Eventually, I switched from Dish to FiOS and picked all of the Greek channels from LIVE Greek TV This is streaming video and costs about $28/mo. It has most (11) of the Greek channels live. It also records the last 7 days of each channel so you can go back and watch something you may have missed. I don't watch the Greek channels but my wife does because she was born there. The down side is that I had to teach her how to use the computer keyboard. If Dish picked up Mega, I might go back to them and cancel Greeklive.tv just because it would be easier for her. Dish would cost more, however. Probably $35 - 45 per month for all of the Greek channels ala carte. I would not give up my Verizon FiOS under any circumstances.

greekTV-america

I have great news for you my friend!!! Mega TV is now offered by another provider that is called GreekTV-America. Check it out.

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts