Studebaker driver
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
Okay, I have looked and cannot find the list of Satelliteguys members! How do I get to it? Please don't just post a link, tell me where it is. Thanks!

That's a good question. I can't seem to find it either. I have the link.

I think it got to such a large size that Scott removed it or shut it off. It used to be a link at the top by the search.

You can search for a username using the advanced search under the search option.

Thanks Ramy, it should probably be in the quicklinks or something, but isn't.

Perhaps it will be fixed with the new software Scott is working on, upon his return from the Atlantic.

Thanks Ramy, it should probably be in the quicklinks or something, but isn't.

Perhaps it will be fixed with the new software Scott is working on, upon his return from the Atlantic.

Scott has mentioned a couple of times that he removed it on purpose. There was a spamming incident via PM last year that prompted it. I just bookmarked the link since the feature is still active, just not the quick link.

Scott has mentioned a couple of times that he removed it on purpose. There was a spamming incident via PM last year that prompted it. I just bookmarked the link since the feature is still active, just not the quick link.

Ah, that explains why it isn't available anymore, at least not easily. Thanks for the link, Ramy.

Has mod alerts always been hidden on this forum? On other boards I can see the status or a comment and resolution of mod alerts. Perhaps a hack/different implementation here?

Status
Not open for further replies.