Memphis locals are up but....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

peallen

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 17, 2003
Any idea how long it takes to order your locals once they show up? I woke up this morning and on channel 102 it said that I was under a free preview and could watch my locals and there was the Dish phone number to call to order. One of the channels I need is at 61.5 so I need a second dish. I tried calling this morning to get it ordered and they are telling me my locals aren't avaliable, even after I told them I watched them this morning!!! I tried two different CSR's. It's frustrating, you would think by having that number on the screen they would be able to accomodate my request.

Call them again this afternoon, usually the systems dont get updated til around 5pm.

Usually channels are not turned on first thing in the morning. :)

I was so excited that they were up (I actually noticed at about 3AM CST.) I could not go to sleep.

The strange thing is a couple of days ago I called them and they told me they would be up on Oct 2 at 6AM EST and told me I could call then and order. So who knows what really goes on with them!

Don't get me wrong I am enjoying it, I just would like to get the other dish up so I can get my other channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)