messages there but not viewable

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabshere

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2006
Rison , Arkansas
ok sometimes , not always but if a topic has several replies and several pages of replies , if its the first post of the last page ( latest page) its not viewable until another post to that topic is made.....like the latest one and i have noticed it several times in the past 12 -15 hours has 6 pages but will only let you see 5 pages of replies.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=90922&page=

It looks like it is fixed now. :D
Thanks Scott!!
......uhhh..... no, it's still broken....
Seems to have been broken pretty much all day Friday, whenever I've checked.

...and my appologies if something pertaining to the problem is posted between the above post and mine... but I just don't see any such posts... :rolleyes:

Yep, it happened to Me friday,I thought I screwed something up, I tried refreshing
glad it was just not Me. like Gabshere said, on the the last page, the first post is not there to another post is made. then both are present.

Should be better now, I spent all day rebuilding the "post cache" which was causing the issue.

If it happens again please let me know and I will decrease the length of the cache. But I think for now we should be good. :)

Thank you very much.
I knew from your comments you were on it.
Glad it went well.

Always enjoy the forum.

Ok I got the post caching turned down lower. And I rebuilt the database.

The problem seems to have gone away. :)

Running a forum with your own servers is like making soup, the ingredients need to be just right for the soup to be good. :)

tastes great; less filling

It's suiting my taste pretty well, right now.

Thanks for giving it a stir and a sip.
I believe you've got it. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts