Messed up guide info

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

xfoneguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2008
Duvall, WA
I'm not sure if this is a DISH problem or the Animalplanet's, but it's really hard to watch anything on this channel as programming is off by one hour - at least in the Seattle area. For instance, programs that the guide shows as being broadcast at 9AM are actually playing in the time slot of a different program title showing as 8AM.

Does terrible things to my recordings. So "Pit Bulls and Parolees" which the guide shows as 9am is actually being broadcast at 8am, which the guide says is supposed to be "Animal Cops Houston".

Please fix?

I just checked - AP's online schedule agrees with the DISH guide - weekdays are the same as they have been for at least several months. I'm not sure where that places the problem? And if it's DISH's prob, I'm not sure how to get them to look beyond my "resetting my receiver".

UPDATE: I just happened to look at the DISH guide for next week - it looks like the programming and times have completely changed, so maybe it will be fixed. The "Animal Cops" program doesn't start until Tuesday, so I'll know then.

Make sure it's not an issue from the source (Animal Planet). Go here, http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZBLocalize.do, input your zip code, select Dish, and see if it's off by an hour there.[/QUO

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts