WDJE Nashville adding it on 6/1 and on 31-1
WLLA Grand Rapids, MI launching on July 4th 64-2
WREX Rockford, IL launched 4/4 on 13-3
KWMS Monroe, LA launched 4/1 on 18-1
KTIV Sioux City, IA launching July 1 on 4-3
KFYR Bismarck, ND launching May 1 on 5-2
WVVA Beckley WV launched 4/4 on 6-3

and from northpine.com

Bismarck and Sioux City are among seven new markets nationally getting classic TV network Me-TV. The network says Hoak Media's KFYR-TV (Bismarck) will begin carrying Me-TV on 5.2 beginning May 1 and Quincy Newspapers' KTIV (Sioux City) will begin carrying Me-TV on 4.3 on July 1. Both are primary NBC affiliates and KTIV also carries CW+ on 4.2. It's not immediately clear whether Me-TV will also be seen on KFYR-TV's three satellites/semi-satellites in western North Dakota. The latest affiliate additions bring Me-TV to 147 markets containing 89 percent of U.S. households. In the Upper Midwest, the only markets that still don't have Me-TV affiliates are Lincoln-Tri Cities, North Platte, Mankato, Ottumwa, and Quincy, and the latter four markets only have one or two commercial stations.

Good channel. All the episodes of the Fugitive, and the full episodes, from opening theme to closing theme.

Great channel. They're giving AntennaTV a run for their money! Now that I've moved to Baltimore, I miss AntennaTV up here (no Baltimore affiliate).

Great channel. They're giving AntennaTV a run for their money! Now that I've moved to Baltimore, I miss AntennaTV up here (no Baltimore affiliate).

cant get it on the DC station? (50-2)
(looking at tvfool your location...if its correct in profile...50 is only 19 miles away so very doable)

Just did a rescan of the terrestrail ch's on my Diamond 9000 today , found ST. Louis KMOV 4 added a third channel to their CBS & LWN ch's . MeTv scans in as KMOX HD . Already had a closer MeTv ch on the opposite side of my antenna , but this time of year , the neighbors tall trees leaf out & block it . Don't know when ch 4 added it , but very glad they did .

Me TV for LWN is a good swap . Now if KSDK 5.1 NBC will switch their weather channel 5.2 over to Cozi , St.Louis free tv won't be too bad .

Now if KSDK 5.1 NBC will switch their weather channel 5.2 over to Cozi

heh. My NBC in Minneapolis (KARE11) is owned by same folks (gannett) and in almost every market where they own a station they have a weather channel on the DT2 station...so doubt it would happen ;)

cant get it on the DC station? (50-2)
(looking at tvfool your location...if its correct in profile...50 is only 19 miles away so very doable)
Back in Columbia, MD it was no problem getting DC and Baltimore. Haven't updated my profile yet, but now I'm up in Aberdeen, MD. For now, I'm with Comcast so no AntennaTV for me. Not sure if I could pick up DC from OTA up here or not. It's 60 miles out or so, I think.

I would think that getting 50 up there would be hard. Might be wortha try though.

Back in Columbia, MD it was no problem getting DC and Baltimore. Haven't updated my profile yet, but now I'm up in Aberdeen, MD. For now, I'm with Comcast so no AntennaTV for me. Not sure if I could pick up DC from OTA up here or not. It's 60 miles out or so, I think.

even at a 30 foot height TVfool says its possible.....just need an outdoor antenna

yeah it looks tough. If it was VHF the odds would be better (I use to pick up a VHF12 that was 72 miles away reliably...tvfool showed the NM at -8)

WPMT-47 carries Antenna TV and is much closer physically. Even though it's lower on your list, it may be an easier catch simply because of that.

- Trip

Of all the stations in Nashville, WJDE will be the affiliate for ME-TV. What a bad move, WJDE is a low powered station. I never heard of it until the ME-TV announcement. I'm surprised they would have such a low powered station as their affiliate in a market like Nashville. Someone on another board said the signal barely covers the Metro-Davidson area. :(

MeTV coming soon to 3 markets

The Me-TV Network has signed three new affiliation agreements with Gray Television stations: KSNB Lincoln, Neb. (DMA 105); WSWG Albany, Ga. (DMA 145); and WTVY Dothan, Ala. (DMA 169). These new affiliates bring Me-TV to 150 markets with coverage in 90% of the United States.

but WTVY already has MeTV part time (from 9:00PM-5:00PM)..they have MyNetwork the other times)

ME-TV was suppose to launch in Nashville June 1, now they say July. Don't know what the delay is. Wish it was to increase their 5.3kw signal, but that's wishful thinking on my part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)