SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Found this on an affiliate's FB site. The new MeTV schedule effective 8/31

Too many changes to list ;)

MeTV schedule.jpg

This makes the 4th schedule I've seen. All of the schedules I've seen had different changes to them. The last one I seen didn't include The Twilight Zone or Cheers.

Yes, quite a bit different. It looked like Emergency! was being bumped ahead an hour and CHIPS was going to be on at 5pm. The new schedule shows Emergency! still on a 5pm. Now let's hope they start showing episodes from the middle years, not just the first 2 and last 2 years.

UPDATE: Hold on! Red flag! I think that schedule is incorrect. This link leads directly to Me-TV's website. It also features PDF's of a slightly different schedule in Eastern and Central time. Link: http://metvnetwork.com/fall

its the same list as what is in post 1. The one I posted is the Central time zone version :)

Yes, quite a bit different. It looked like Emergency! was being bumped ahead an hour and CHIPS was going to be on at 5pm. The new schedule shows Emergency! still on a 5pm. Now let's hope they start showing episodes from the middle years, not just the first 2 and last 2 years.

Note the one I posted in the 1st post is the Central time zone one ;)

Here is the Eastern time zone schedule (basically add an hour to post 1) ;)

Attachments

• MeTV_Nat_Sch_4Q15_Eff_8-31-15_E-P_R1.pdf
    169.4 KB · Views: 326

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)