METV Showing Sports

Tvland1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
ohio
So wife likes the Brady bunch reruns and at noon eastern time turned on metv and they have bull riding..Ch 10.2 out of Columbus Ohio... What's happening??

So wife likes the Brady bunch reruns and at noon eastern time turned on metv and they have bull riding..Ch 10.2 out of Columbus Ohio... What's happening??
WBNS CBS is carrying the Cleveland pre-season game. So thats why they bumped the CBS national programming to the -2

Like in LA from KTLA, they cut into Antenna TV programming for their local news broadcasts. KATU Portland for METV has done the same thing.

WBNS CBS is carrying the Cleveland pre-season game. So thats why they bumped the CBS national programming to the -2
Yeah that's what they did.. I'd rather watch the old reruns than the national feed...I was able to use my locast account and watch another market that had her old shows..lol

Like in LA from KTLA, they cut into Antenna TV programming for their local news broadcasts. KATU Portland for METV has done the same thing.
My local quest channel is part cbs they jump to soccer when their is one in my local area of Houston Texas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts