MeTV2 IS Up!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
AMC 3 87W 3854H 5924
V456 A458 P456

Had First Business on. There was no commercials...just a blank where they go so it may take some time for them to get it going. But the first anything besides bars I have seen was the Weigel slate, then a program schedule then first business. Now back to Weigel slate.

Queuing up something...running FF/RW and stopped....clock up now 8:30 AM Central.
Probably setting up the commercials and stuff...
But we have some kind of action.

Weigel use to have a different syndicator uplink "First Business" for them. From the looks of it they took it back in house

Weigel might be making changes to what is shown there. Not saying it will be "Me2" (they cant for reasons we've posted before) but maybe they are going to use this as a test ground or something. Seen that on channels like the INN feed (same satellite 4155 transponder) or the mux on 118.7 there is a test card there that has been used to cue commercials and stuff

I guess the inevitable "stay tuned" applies here :)

costs money to leave a test pattern up 24/7
I dont think it would since they already have the TP up there. If I remember, they pay for the TP. If they put 1 channel up or 6 channels on that TP they probably pay the same.

I dont think it would since they already have the TP up there. If I remember, they pay for the TP. If they put 1 channel up or 6 channels on that TP they probably pay the same.

I think you are right. This was all discussed years ago when DVB was first rolling out. A company leases the TP and they used to be able to put one analog channel on it. Now they can lease a TP and put however many they want taking picture quality vs. compression ratio into consideration.

As I said, they were queuing something up. Old lady yelled at me "something is wrong with the TV" as I had muted it and left it there for a while. Still Weigel slate with clock.

"TTC", The Time Channel...brought to you with limited commercial interruption!

Me TV 2

Just noticed a still of the Honeymooners instead of the normal test pattern. Could this be a sign of good things to come? :) Stay tuned.

Jim

ps. Yea, like I really know anything.:no

MeToo wont be on satellite. They dont have the rights to show those programs nationwide. We've been down this road when MeTv was being launched nationwide. Most of those shows on MeToo were on MeTV until they launched nationwide....then moved over.

Do a Titan Tv search and use WMEU...What a great lineup of old shows. With that added to the already great shows on ME-TV1, I would never watch any other channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)