Mexican TV in USA

miguelaqui

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 14, 2004
Is there a company like Star Choice or Expressvu in Mexico? I know that it is possible to receive Canadian services in the USA, but is there a national Mexican company that can also be received in the USA?

Thanks

miguelaqui said:
Is there a company like Star Choice or Expressvu in Mexico? I know that it is possible to receive Canadian services in the USA, but is there a national Mexican company that can also be received in the USA?

Thanks

this is all i have to say

Then we would have to lock down the Canadian border. I agree borders do need to be locked down but I believe in other satellite services like Sky Mexico, Express Vu and StarChoice to be able to operate here in the U.S. without us being prejudice.

Mexican Satellite Service's Signals have quite bad US coverage and are very difficult to have setup. Unlike a Canadian System they don't offer automatic payment options to an American Credit Card and no brokers exist (that I know of) and equipment is harder to find.

If you have family in Mexico you have to have it setup under their name and have them give you the receiver and hook it up here in the US. Then pay them every month for it.

It will be very complicated to have setup, if you can do it.

Most Americans who are from Mexico and want Spanish TV just get Dish Network or DirecTV. Good Variety of Programming and much cheaper.

cablewithaview said:
Then we would have to lock down the Canadian border. I agree borders do need to be locked down but I believe in other satellite services like Sky Mexico, Express Vu and StarChoice to be able to operate here in the U.S. without us being prejudice.

yes, but not as urgent,i don't see canadians jumping wall's and digging
and crawling there way into this country.but maybe that's just me(but i doubt it) since my wife is canadian,and after 2 yrs of paper work and $5,000
she live's and works here legally,and pays tax's,i don't call this prejudice i
call it doing it the right way and not being a tax burden on this country,
and a security risk.

I don't feel Canada has a bad way of life there as people south of the border. I know some people in Canada and I would like to go there for a few years to see what the country is like. I'm glad that your wife is one of the honest ones to come here. I have no problem with anyone coming here, just do it legally.

cablewithaview said:
I don't feel Canada has a bad way of life there as people south of the border. I know some people in Canada and I would like to go there for a few years to see what the country is like. I'm glad that your wife is one of the honest ones to come here. I have no problem with anyone coming here, just do it legally.

AMEN

cablewithaview said:

we go up twice a year to visit her family, about 3 days of that place is all i
and her can stand.i could take up many pages of this site on the horror's
of canada,but i won't.if you go carry a lot of $ with you $30. to fill my car
with gas here $65-70 there,if you smoke $5-10 per pack i get a carton here for $9.00 and so on and so forth.

FTA can do some of what you nead
Galaxy 10R at 123.0°W

KLRA-LP Univision Little Rock__Español
WNYI-TV Ithaca________________Español
KKTU-TV ABC Cheyenne
Mas Musica Spanish Music____Español
KKFQ-CA Univision Yakima_____Español
KXUN-LP Fort Smith___________Español
The Tube English Music 8-G
WNGS-TV Buffalo
KWWF-TV Waterloo
KUOK-TV______________________Español
INN_UTILIT_NEWS
KUTH-TV Univision Logan______Español
KWFT-TV WB
WBIF-TV PAX Panama City
KTVC-TV UPN Roseburg
KQUP-TV UPN Spokane
WMQF-TV FOX Marquette
KUMN_KU_____________________Español
KYPX-TV PAX Camden
KWBF-TV WB Little Rock
KWBS-TV PAX Eureka Springs
WBMM-TV PAX Montgomery
WGMU UPN Burlington
WPXS-TV PAX Mount Vernon
KCBU_ACNS____________________Español
KPOU-TV Univision La Grande___Español
KUTF-TV Telefutura Price________Español
KWBM-TV WB Hollister
Daystar TV
KPBI-TV (FOX-Fayetteville)
KFDF-TV (UPN-Fort Smith

cobra55 said:
we go up twice a year to visit her family, about 3 days of that place is all i
and her can stand.i could take up many pages of this site on the horror's
of canada,but i won't.if you go carry a lot of $ with you $30. to fill my car
with gas here $65-70 there,if you smoke $5-10 per pack i get a carton here for $9.00 and so on and so forth.
In some states we have taxes that high. Canada is a huge country and you haven't even seen much of it. It's like making an opinion of the entire U.S. based on a crack house in South Central L.A. at 2am.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)