Michael Bay's The Last Ship on TNT

Watched it last night. Yep, LOTTA holes there, but we enjoyed it. We'll keep watching until it jumps the shark.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Last Ship....5.3 mil views
Falling Skies...3.7
Last Ship will probably drop next week, but that was a pretty significant exodus.

I found it hard to believe that nobody on that boat had any contact with the outside world until after everything went FUBAR.
Yeah, I almost wish they had kept with the original story in the book. Other than the boat's name, it's pretty much unrecognizable from the book.

Really? You liked Last Ship over Falling Skies? The Falling Skies episode got me very excited for the rest of the season.
Yes. Falling Skies has lost its' way. IMO. The writing is erratic. Some plot lines too vague to follow. Not enjoyable anymore...wasn't last season either, but I gutted it out. No more.

Yes. Falling Skies has lost its' way. IMO. The writing is erratic. Some plot lines too vague to follow. Not enjoyable anymore...wasn't last season either, but I gutted it out. No more.

Hmm. I haven't totally felt that way yet but I get what you're saying. There's enough action and other interesting things going on in it to keep me excited. I may be easier to please too. :biggrin

Right now Last Ship is new so its interesting. If is becomes formulaic such as go to new place, like the people there/kill the people there and then sail off into the sunset it won't be back next summer... At least its a good advert for the Navy. "See the world" or at least what's left of it.:rollingeyes

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 02

Sunday, June 29, 2014

"Welcome to Gitmo": Chandler and his crew head to the U.S. military base in Guantanamo Bay in search of food, medical supplies and fuel; escaped prisoners attack the search teams; the teams enlist the help of a private contractor.

S~

I skipped through large sections of the show. It was too predictable and watching drills and such was not entertaining, I hope they do not do this every episode.

I hear you. My Hopper's recording of last night's episode ended early because of conflicts. I was thinking about re-recording the later airing so I could watch the ending, but then realized I really didn't care what happened in those last 30 seconds.

I'm lukewarmly interested after 2 episodes and will probably keep watching to pick nits if for nothing else. In last night's episode they got fueled to 96% before losing suction from the pier. In the old Navy it would have been stopped a little before that to avoid a possibly embarrassing fuel spill but since there were no tree huggers around to report them I guess it was okay.

Spill? WHAT spill, he said, as he poured Dawn over the side....

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts