[MicroHD - MINI HD - HDVR1200] FTA Receivers For Sale

gpflepsen

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
SE NE
I'm thinning my herd :)

I have for sale my surplus FTA receivers, all in working order and complete as shown in the pictures. $12 will be added for shipping USPS Priority Mail 2-Day™. Other shipping arrangements can be made.

GEOSATpro MicroHD ($80 + shipping)
MicroHD.jpg

GEOSATpro HDVR1200 ($80 + shipping)
HDVR1200.jpg

Amiko Mini HD ($80 + shipping)
MINI%20HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My microHD just died. Might be interested in microHD or HDVR1200. How would you compare the two for running a KU motorized and 3 fixed dishes? Especially, 30W and 97W to include non-standard modes. Except for 4:2:2 if I can scan it in - - - can I see it? Things like KTV 2.

My microHD just died. Might be interested in microHD or HDVR1200. How would you compare the two for running a KU motorized and 3 fixed dishes? Especially, 30W and 97W to include non-standard modes. Except for 4:2:2 if I can scan it in - - - can I see it? Things like KTV 2.

The MicroHD was my first FTA receiver and I preferred it over the others due to the ease and usability of the DVR function. It's a rock solid box. The Remote is not as good as the 1200's, but I programmed a DISH remote with all the keys so it worked well. Leave it powered on and the clock keeps very good time. I haven't really used the HDVR1200 to form a deep opinion, but it scanned in everything the MicroHD did.

Both should run your dishes fine.

4:2:2 would scan in on the mHD and just show a garbled image w/ sound. I never played it back on a PC, but they say you can.

KTV2 and evreything else on 97 scans in.

I have for sale my surplus FTA receivers, all in working order and complete as shown in the pictures. $12 will be added for shipping USPS Priority Mail 2-Day™. Other shipping arrangements can be made.

HDVR1200.jpg

Amiko Mini HD ($80 + shipping)
MINI%20HD.jpg

Seemingly, we can't edit a post after a short period of time. I planned on editing the OP as they were sent out, but that won't work. Sorry for any confusion. I still have the HDVR1200 and Mini HD, but the MicroHD is gone!

Prices will include shipping; $80 shipped USPS priority 2-day! The Amino and HDVR1200 are still available!

Paypal is probably the easiest. If you can't do Paypal, you could also send me a check and I'll ship upon the check clearing. Thanks for your interest!

Thanks Mod for the edit!

HDVR1200.jpg

Interested, how do I get it? gpflepsen

Last edited by a moderator:
I can take PayPal, then ship it out USPS. Send me a "conversation" PM and we can take it from there! Thanks.

Sorry, I am new to this forum and seem not to know how to post the "Conversation" I started it, can preview it but, do not find a send/post function. Using Firefox or Crome on a Apple Mac. Please contact DoneByFriday@gmail.com.

I sent you a PM and an email. You may need a minimum # of post to use the "Conversation" feature. It's not the most intuitive feature in this "new" forum software.

The SE can handle a little more current, can hold 1000 more channels, and has the set-up for the streaming APP to Android.

So for most this is not enough to notice. :)