microroyal SW-44 compatibility??

wkkb02

Original poster
Oct 29, 2005
Quick question...

Using a Microroyal SW-44 switch... (I guess it is a legacy model switch, which I was not aware of when I bought it...) Is it compatible with connecting it to a pair of DP dual LNB's? Because when I put it all together I can only get either just the 110 or just the 119 depending on which LNB I connect to the 1a/1b inputs. The 2a/2b inputs aren't puting anything out when connected when I do a switch test. The power inserter is connected correctly and my wiring is good, so is it just the wrong switch? Maybe I need a DP44 switch?

Thanks! :)

Kris

:no *cry* Was afraid of that... what a waste... Thanks for the help though! :) Guess I'll have to buy the dp44 now :rolleyes:

Kris

Wkkb02 Welcome to the sight :) can you take pictures of that switch?? I have seen a dp 34 switch that a subcontractor used under that brand name. I thought WTF when i first seen it as I was used to seeing dish branded items.

goaliebob99 said:
Wkkb02 Welcome to the sight :) can you take pictures of that switch?? I have seen a dp 34 switch that a subcontractor used under that brand name. I thought WTF when i first seen it as I was used to seeing dish branded items.
Try http://microyal.com you should be able to look at all of their imitation DISH products. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)