Milwaukee, Wi HD locals. Anyone having troubles?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Russell Jorgensen

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
Wisconsin
I had a Dish 500 installed so that I could get the Milwaukee HD locals. Since the installation I have had problems with the picture. It will pixelate and break up. sometimes so bad that you can't watch them. It doesn't matter which channel I am watching (NBC, ABC or Fox). I called tech. support and they sent a guy out to check it out. He couldn't find anything wrong, but replaced a wall plate that he thought might be bad. I still am having the same problem. Is any one else in the Milwaukee viewing area having trouble with their HD locals?

I had a Dish 500 installed so that I could get the Milwaukee HD locals. Since the installation I have had problems with the picture. It will pixelate and break up. sometimes so bad that you can't watch them. It doesn't matter which channel I am watching (NBC, ABC or Fox). I called tech. support and they sent a guy out to check it out. He couldn't find anything wrong, but replaced a wall plate that he thought might be bad. I still am having the same problem. Is any one else in the Milwaukee viewing area having trouble with their HD locals?

Sounds to me like the dish isnt aimed quite right or you have a tree branch in the way or something.

I've noticed that one tmj4-dt, the signal (even on my ota-100% strength) has been getting some digital breakup every once in a while. I haven't noticed anything on fox6 or wisn12, but most of my watching is ota. Hope that helps.

I've noticed that one tmj4-dt, the signal (even on my ota-100% strength) has been getting some digital breakup every once in a while. I haven't noticed anything on fox6 or wisn12, but most of my watching is ota. Hope that helps.
I know about the tmj4-dt problem. I have OTA also. I use the Satellite HD Locals when I want to DVR shows. For some reason they keep pixelating. It's not constant, but just enough to get on my nerves.

I've have notice it too, but where I live between Watertown and Waterloo it happens via Sat & OTA but I get Madison station's too and every now and then they do it too. So I don't really have an answer for you too? I just deal with it and hope it will fix itself.

Musher

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)