Mini DV cam for sale!!

Stalker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 21, 2004
Kentucky
JVC model no# GR-DVL820 mini-dv cam for sale!

Features include all digital for recording movies to DVD, and has firewire connection for editing software and transfer to pc, and usb connection for digital still picture transfer.

700x digital zoom, 530 lines of resolution, 1280x960 digital stills for taking pictures and includes memory card for still picure taken, uses mini dv tapes for up to 2 hrs of movie recording, and has 3.5 inch lcd monitor.

Camera is only 1 yr old and in excellent condition. I paid 800 for it new and am asking 400 for it plus buyer pays shipping.

It comes with all necessary cables and connections and includes software for transfering and editing to DVD for the pc, and I have all the original box and packing and instruction manual. I will also include free the carrying bag.

I use paypal..private message me if you are interested.

I'll give you $225

Stalker said:
JVC model no# GR-DVL820 mini-dv cam for sale!

Features include all digital for recording movies to DVD, and has firewire connection for editing software and transfer to pc, and usb connection for digital still picture transfer.

700x digital zoom, 530 lines of resolution, 1280x960 digital stills for taking pictures and includes memory card for still picure taken, uses mini dv tapes for up to 2 hrs of movie recording, and has 3.5 inch lcd monitor.

Camera is only 1 yr old and in excellent condition. I paid 800 for it new and am asking 400 for it plus buyer pays shipping.

It comes with all necessary cables and connections and includes software for transfering and editing to DVD for the pc, and I have all the original box and packing and instruction manual. I will also include free the carrying bag.

I use paypal..private message me if you are interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)