Minimum Programming Requirement

MiniTransAm

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 29, 2005
Lancaster, PA
I upgraded to the new HD package and a 211 a few months ago. Stupid move on my part. What is the minimum programming requirement for this contract and does anyone know what the early termination fee is? I've basically had it with dish. Crappy PQ, and just now, it and craped out for now reason. I'm watching the allstar game and *POOF* gone. And there isn't any rain within 6 counties of me in any direction. It's been stuck on aquiring signal for the past 5 mintues. I already did a reboot. Didn't work, check switch is fine. I've had it. I don't care if it's more money, I want my comcast back.

MiniTransAm said:
I upgraded to the new HD package and a 211 a few months ago. Stupid move on my part. What is the minimum programming requirement for this contract and does anyone know what the early termination fee is? I've basically had it with dish. Crappy PQ, and just now, it and craped out for now reason. I'm watching the allstar game and *POOF* gone. And there isn't any rain within 6 counties of me in any direction. It's been stuck on aquiring signal for the past 5 mintues. I already did a reboot. Didn't work, check switch is fine. I've had it. I don't care if it's more money, I want my comcast back.
Call Comcast and see if they will pay your cancellation fee. Minimum package should be Bronze.:)

Just quit paying your bill. Dish is not going to give you free signal and what can they do to you but get the hd receiver back. Put you in jail??????????

I did a bit more digging and if i'm correct, all I need to keep is Dish Familly. Or if I cancel outright they will charge me $13.33 a month for the remainder of my contract.

I will call comcast and see what kind of deals they could possible give me as far as paying for the cancel fee. But either way, this crap is gone. I'll tell them to deactivate the 211 so I don't get charged that stupid $6.00 enabeling fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts