Minneapolis area Rain Fade

As I mentioned earlier, I have two. As Ice states and has been stated before in other threads-61.5 mirrors 129 for HD content EXCEPT for the MPLS locals and FSN HD. As I choose to get the locals from an off air antenna, and since I've heard nothing but problems with 129, I have stayed with 61.5 until DISH does something with the 129 bird. I would like to get FSN HD but I prefer to keep the more stable HD that I have been getting off of 61.5;)

As I mentioned earlier, I have two. As Ice states and has been stated before in other threads-61.5 mirrors 129 for HD content EXCEPT for the MPLS locals and FSN HD. As I choose to get the locals from an off air antenna, and since I've heard nothing but problems with 129, I have stayed with 61.5 until DISH does something with the 129 bird. I would like to get FSN HD but I prefer to keep the more stable HD that I have been getting off of 61.5;)

Thank you that is very helpful!!!

One aspect about rain fade that I have not seen covered: If I have a 1000.2 setup and a separate dish for 61.5 and I am watching a channel that is on both 129 and 61.5 and a big storm comes up wiping out the 129 signal, will the system automatically switch over to the signal that is on 61.5 so that I can continue to watch that channel?

billmarc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts