Minnesota @ Phoenix

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
LOL it's HD on 436 for FSN-North HD but not passing it thru for NBA League Pass. The stupidity @ Dish strikes again #154651357817345

edit: whoohoo it's on now

Grizzles/Nuggets is on 445 HD and not on League Pass. ughhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Why are you blaming Dish? Even Directv only had 2 scheduled HD games for League Pass Sunday: Orlando/Toronto and Portland/Oklahoma City. The other games were only available in SD.

S~

Because ehren feels the need to piss and moan EVERYTIME Dish does something wrong.
With as many issues as he says he has (or claims he has), I still dont know why he hasnt moved to DirecTV yet (after last years NHL season was over)

Because ehren feels the need to piss and moan EVERYTIME Dish does something wrong.
With as many issues as he says he has (or claims he has), I still dont know why he hasnt moved to DirecTV yet (after last years NHL season was over)

Still wouldn't have been able to watch Min/Phoenix game in HD ;)

S~

I actually defended Dish in another thread and since your a moderator you feel like you have the authority to s*** on me? well why don't you have a little beat down by your superior.

Make sure you edit my post so you don't look bad either!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts