Missed Installed

Dave1997

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 21, 2005
Dish Network have missed two installed for me. The first one was last Thursday, December 21, 2006 they didn't have the right dish. He brought out Dish 1000 that I already have. I need a Dish 1000+. So today December 26 they called and they can't come out because the installer had a family emergency. I'm a pissed off Dish Network customer. So now I have to wait unitl Friday December 29th, if they missed this one. Im disconnect my service.

Dish Network have missed two installed for me. The first one was last Thursday, December 21, 2006 they didn't have the right dish. He brought out Dish 1000 that I already have. I need a Dish 1000+. So today December 26 they called and they can't come out because the installer had a family emergency. I'm a pissed off Dish Network customer. So now I have to wait unitl Friday December 29th, if they missed this one. Im disconnect my service.
Ditto rcdalllas
...Not everything can be perfect....You waited this long what's a couple od days more..
Truct me I empathize..If your issue was a no call no show I'd be pissed too. But seriously the guy had a family emergency..Relax.

Yes, like all have said give it time. Just think how many times have you told someone you would do something a certain day and didn't, 'cause you had something come up or whatever. Yes and at least you got calls. If it was a no show no call then yeah, you can be pissed.

I can understand the frustration, but I thought I'd let ya know, at least in my area, Direct is SOOOO much worse. That's the whole reason why i switched to Dish in the first place. I had been a Direct customer for over 2 years when I bought my house. Direct made me wait for over 2 weeks for an install date, then the guy showed up at 9PM, when he was supposed to be there between 2-4pm. THEN he claimed no line of site, and refused to install my service! I made him leave, I tried calling for someoen else to come out for a 2nd opinion, and they said it'd be anotehr 3 weeks.

I told them that was unacceptable and if I did not hear from someone THAT day at least by phone, I'd switch to Dish. I didn't hear from them so I switched and couldn't be happier! So...as they say the grass is not always "greener on the other side!"

Good luck!

How many times have I told someone I would be at their house and that they needed to drop all of their other plans and be home waiting for me to show up, and then I didn't bother to show up?

That would be none.

Ditto rcdalllas
...Not everything can be perfect....You waited this long what's a couple od days more..
Truct me I empathize..If your issue was a no call no show I'd be pissed too. But seriously the guy had a family emergency..Relax.

Granted, but alot ofthe install companies just those excuses too if thchs fall behind, they dont have the equiptment, ect... i've herd just about every excuse there is for missing an install between 2 cable companies and both dish and directv, even the local phone company AT&T.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts