Missed the boat, I guess

skyviewmark

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 29, 2006
Bay Minette, Al
I am 53 years old. I have been gaming since the Atari 2600 came out. But I have missed the boat I guess on this ONLINE gaming thing. I don't understand it. I have the Wii and the Playstation 3 both connected to the internet. Yet I have never tried to play online. I am more of a loner I guess. What am I missing by never doing the online gaming thing?

Why not give it a shot and see? What games do you like to play? Certain games make for a better online experience than others. For instance, I really enjoy the COD games online, but do not like the sports games online (however, I have friends that love Madden online).

Why not give it a shot and see? What games do you like to play? Certain games make for a better online experience than others. For instance, I really enjoy the COD games online, but do not like the sports games online (however, I have friends that love Madden online).

I agree. I belong to a group of Mature gamers and there are plenty of sites for that too.

www.XMG360.com (the one I am a member of)

BetterWithAge (Don't know their exact site, but know people who are members.)

Don't feel bad, I'm 32 and I too have played video games since Atari 2600. It was the first game system for me too when I was a very young kid in the early 80's (then Nintendo and SNES, N-64, a break of a few years, then a XBOX, GameCube and finally XBOX 360 and recently a Wii. No Sony play stations in that, no Sega's, etc... ) I have played games online and though seen how it could be fun, would much rather play on my console by myself.

I'm 63 and love to play COD WW & WW2 plus Uncharted 1 & 2. Of course my reflexes and eyes are not as good as these young wiper-snappers but we "find" ways to get 'em. :D I also enjoy playing split screen with my kids. Go for it - you probably won't regret it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts