Missing channels in guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
I've been thinking about adding another movie package to my subscription. So I was looking though the guide trying to determine which package would be best (I already have HBO). So I click guide, then options, and then pick "all channels". But I noticed the guide still isn't showing every channel. For example, I tried checking the Showtime package of channels. The guide goes from channel 318 (Showtime on Demand) to 318 (Showtime Extreme). It's missing all the Showtime channels in between.
I tried checking the Epix channels. But my guide goes from 378 (Indie) and the next channel is 390 (Outdoor). Why won't it show all channels including the unsubscribed? My old HWS would do this.

Because most of the SD duplicates have been moved to 77 and HD channels do not map down when they are unsubscribed you won't see them unless you can add a separate dish for 77. I am also guessing that you now have a H3 with a 1000.2 EA hybrid and before you most likely had a 1000.4 EA with your H2.

I'm really not sure what I have.
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1484009002.023759.jpg

I've been thinking about adding another movie package to my subscription. So I was looking though the guide trying to determine which package would be best (I already have HBO). So I click guide, then options, and then pick "all channels". But I noticed the guide still isn't showing every channel. For example, I tried checking the Showtime package of channels. The guide goes from channel 318 (Showtime on Demand) to 318 (Showtime Extreme). It's missing all the Showtime channels in between.
I tried checking the Epix channels. But my guide goes from 378 (Indie) and the next channel is 390 (Outdoor). Why won't it show all channels including the unsubscribed? My old HWS would do this.
Don't run a check switch!!!
There is nothing wrong with your system.
Not every channel thats available shows up when you don't subscribe.
There is no way around this with the EA2.
Dish only shows the SD versions when unsubscribed, and most of them are on the 77
Just the way it is.

If you check in the 9000s there is a few more, But its not like the VIPs.
I don't remember any Hoppers showing all the unsubscribed, But maybe thats because I've not noticed this on the OLD UI.

If you want to know the schedule, Go on to Epix, Showtime, Cinemax, HBO, Starz websites.

on my H3, I see unsubscribed channels only during free previews - put them in favorites list during the free previews - when the previews are over, they disappear from my favorites list and from the all channels list - it is stupid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts