Missing Channels on 622

NoWhrMn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 9, 2005
Tucson, Az
I have 2 recievers a 722 in my living room and a 622 in the bedroom. My wife has discovered that LOGO is airing Buffy the Vamire Slayer and wants to record it in the bedroom, however when she goes to set it up she finds that there is no LOGO in the room.

I go into fix the problem thinking that it may just be that it is not in the favorites, but low and behold it is not even avaiable. I also noticed that I am also missing MAVTV, CTRC, FTV, MGM, CI and WFN.

I did a check switch and a reboot to no avail. Is this normal?

I have 2 recievers a 722 in my living room and a 622 in the bedroom. My wife has discovered that LOGO is airing Buffy the Vamire Slayer and wants to record it in the bedroom, however when she goes to set it up she finds that there is no LOGO in the room.

I go into fix the problem thinking that it may just be that it is not in the favorites, but low and behold it is not even avaiable. I also noticed that I am also missing MAVTV, CTRC, FTV, MGM, CI and WFN.

I did a check switch and a reboot to no avail. Is this normal?

I had a sat coax cable from the LNB extended once with one of the older "barrel connectors", and that connector caused it to "notch out" certain channels, so they wouldn't even show up in the guide. So, perhaps you have the same issue, or a coax cable that's gotten pinched. Temp move another receiver into the same room you are missing channels, and see if they are now also missing on that receiver also...

I had the same thing happen on Dec 21. I called, they sent the hit to the DVR and then I still had to force a hard reboot for the channels to come back.

Well Dish is already sending me another receiver, so I will see if that fixes the issue. The CSR said she could not get an authorization from the receiver when we were on line troubleshooting.

However if the new reciever doesn't fix the problem I will start tracing coax.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)