Missing channels on Dishanywhere.com but not app

syphix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 24, 2004
Minnesota, USA
I just upgraded yesterday to AT200 (from Flex) and it took a while for things to settle and channels to appear on the DishAnywhere apps (FireTV & iPhone), but they aren't showing on DishAnywhere.com (my preferred way of streaming at work). How long does it take for THAT to fix itself?? It's been 12+ hours.

I just upgraded yesterday to AT200 (from Flex) and it took a while for things to settle and channels to appear on the DishAnywhere apps (FireTV & iPhone), but they aren't showing on DishAnywhere.com (my preferred way of streaming at work). How long does it take for THAT to fix itself?? It's been 12+ hours.
Have you cleared your browser cache for Dishanywhere.com? Tried another browser?

CONFIRMED: Firefox is the same. It's not the browser.

UPDATE: Once I tune to a channel and begin streaming (say, NBC) I can then enter the channel number manually to tune to one not shown in the guide (but in my subscription level). Still can't set up recordings on any of the those channels via the guide (because they don't appear) but at least I can stream them live.