Missing Channels

amcrebelfan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 30, 2008
Northern Illinois
I appear to be missing SD channels of certain stations and some locals as well. Example TBS only showing up in HD, but spike showing up in both. I am missing about 2 local channels as well. Any ideas? I tried a reboot and check switch and they are still this way. Any help would be appreciated...

I appear to be missing SD channels of certain stations and some locals as well. Example TBS only showing up in HD, but spike showing up in both. I am missing about 2 local channels as well. Any ideas? I tried a reboot and check switch and they are still this way. Any help would be appreciated...

Boy, I hate having those HD channels. They're so annoying! :rolleyes:

I had something similar with my 622 when we unsubscribed from HBO. When we downgraded, HBO channels went gone... completely gone... Not even in the channel lock list to select or deselect... It goes from ch 299 to (I think) 309 (or whatever the next non-HBO channel is)... They don't appear in the 9000 range either.

I had something similar with my 622 when we unsubscribed from HBO. When we downgraded, HBO channels went gone... completely gone... Not even in the channel lock list to select or deselect... It goes from ch 299 to (I think) 309 (or whatever the next non-HBO channel is)... They don't appear in the 9000 range either.

Is your guide set to All Sub????

Same problem here. If there is an HD version of a local channel it only shows up in Hd. Before both would show up both SD and HD.:confused: It has nothing to do with favorites I have looked at sub, and all, and nothing changes they both show the same guide info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)