Missing Guide

Steven

Original poster
Nov 10, 2003
Well, maybe it's not missing , but I sure can't access it. Added Starz to my account this evening and the 721 (for some reason) wasn't allowing me to access the channels (although my 510 was). Decided that maybe a reboot was needed, so I held the power button down for a few seconds and started the process.

Receiver came back up and I was able to tune into Channel 350 (Starz channel). However, I could only go directly to that channel, since nothing I did would bring the guide up on my screen. Ruled out any problems with the remote then I noticed that I couldn't even access the guide if I went through the onscreen menu. Spoke to tech support for about 45 minutes, tried just about everything, and just ended up having my call information given to an engineer.

So, has anyone ever encountered this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I had that same problem the night that the New music channels were downloaded to the system. The next day, the guide went to working again.

The tech and I tried everything and he finally gave up. I never did know what fixed it or what the problem was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)