Missing Hd channels

christefan

Original poster
Feb 20, 2006
I've sent a couple questions to DIsh and haven't gotten an answer that does anything other than to direct me to some channel i don't receive. I have a dish for 110/119 and another dish for 61.5 and have lost most of my regular HD channels like most HBO,most Conemax, and some Showtime--what's up, thanks fro any help from the chicago area

To answer your question, the premiums migrated off of the 61.5 orbital. They put them in a temporary spot in 4 digit channel numbers to prompt a phone call from you and provide you with a free dish repoint (in most cases). If you cannot receive the four digit channel numbers, then we should probably get the repoint done sooner for you. If you PM me a phone number I can handle it ASAP.

ralphgill said:
where did the channels go & can they still be received with two dish 500s?

The 4 digit channel range was/is just temporary they have prob already moved them off of the 4 digit range. I would defense suggest getting the "repoint" as some people have affectionately called it. Depending on where you are you may be keeping your 2dishes.

More Info needed. What sats you pointed at. My guess is 61.5/110/119 so you need an upgrade.
Yes I'm currently pointed at 61.5/110/119 with two 500s (in Miami,Florida). Is it possible to repoint them to 61.5/72.7/77 or do I need a new dish? Back in VA Dish replaced the two 500s with one dish (a 1000?) when I added a receiver.

Yes I'm currently pointed at 61.5/110/119 with two 500s (in Miami,Florida). Is it possible to repoint them to 61.5/72.7/77 or do I need a new dish? Back in VA Dish replaced the two 500s with one dish (a 1000?) when I added a receiver.
For Miami you would be better off w/110/119 and here is the strange one. 72.7. Miami for some reason isn't an EA city. 110/119/129 is really WA and if it can be hit from you location would work, if not then the 3 sats I listed should get you everything. I could be wrong but think this would work for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts