Missing HD???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

speedrcr78

Original poster
Dec 22, 2007
I just noticed that I am missing Discovery, TLC,Food Network, to name a few. Got tired of being on hold with dish. Anyone else have this problem????

Do a Hard reboot then Run check switch test. (menu,6,1,1) if you have 110,119 & 129 everything should be okay

My 622 is locked by hiding adult and PPV. A few weeks ago all my Channels were locked if you have your receiver locked check to see what channels are locked. When CNN Scifi and USA came up They were showing on the guide. Had to check my channel locks and sure enough they were locked out!!! Don't kow if it's a issue with my locks or software.

My 622 is locked by hiding adult and PPV. A few weeks ago all my Channels were locked if you have your receiver locked check to see what channels are locked. When CNN Scifi and USA came up They were not showing on the guide. Had to check my channel locks and sure enough they were locked out!!! Don't know if it's a issue with my locks or software.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)