Missing local channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

medmanamtk

Original poster
Dec 25, 2004
I have a model 508, 811, and 510. The 510 and 811 have the local channels but the 508 just dropped them (I have subscribed to the locals for over two years). All of these receivers have been hooked up for more than 8 months and the 508 is the oldest of the three (I've had it for about two years).

I went through all of the suggested resets such as switch check, reset the front panel, remove the yellow card and reinsert, and finally unplug the unit wait 15 seconds and plug back in. I get all of my other channels but no locals.

Called dish tech support was disconnected three times, recorded message said my call could not be answered right now hang up and call back (so much for 24-7 tech support). Called a sales csr and she transfered me to tech but I received the same recorded message.

Anyone have any other suggestions or the same problem? Info would be greatly appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)