Missing program icons

I would call Dish or contact DIRT. I can say that there are a number of my recorded shows that don't have the proper tile, only the generic ones. Sometimes, this changes after a week or so, sometimes never.

I would call Dish or contact DIRT. I can say that there are a number of my recorded shows that don't have the proper tile, only the generic ones. Sometimes, this changes after a week or so, sometimes never.
True. But calling Dish will most likely accomplish nothing. It is what it is.

We just replaced our Hopper with a Sling model and after multiple days, the 'icon' for 4-5 shows recorded via PTAT (on the first night) never did get proper icons.

Are you recording around the clock? Does your Hopper ever have time where a tuner isn't being used by a timer or another user? What sat orbitals?
No, it's idle more than active.EA 61.5 and 72 but have a 3LNB dish. Everything under My Recordings, including the PTAT folder, has no icons. The guide and all other menus are OK.

My HWS looked that way the first night. After that the icons were normal. Perhaps the Hopper is defective although I can't imagine why.

Mine was as well and even after a few days, the first night's PTAT stuff never did get the right icons. I remember Big Bang Theory on CBS, for example, didn't, but when it was recorded off of my local Fox (syndicated, shown at 10pm), PTAT grabbed it and displayed the right image.

When I got my HWS, it took 3 or 4 days before my recordings started displaying proper tiles, and even then, it only did it on new recordings after the point where the tiles appears. The initial recordings that were done before the tiles started appearing never got tiles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)