Missing Recording from 622

dendavis

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 10, 2003
Metro Denver
Thursday night, 9/28, recorded CSI, as always, via the "new only" repeating DVR function. 622 is on single user mode. Friday, when I went to watch it, there was no listing for it on the recorded programs menu, so I clicked the dvr button again to get the history file. For the program, it showed: "DONE. Event completed by User 1. Start time: 8:59 pm Stop time: 10:23 pm"

I then checked Grey's Anatomy, recorded at the same time, which I did have on the list of recorded shows. It's history entry: "DONE. Event complete by User 1. Start time: 8:59 pm. AV recorded 8:59 pm Stop time 10:03 pm. AV stopped 10:03 pm"

I have been recording these two programs at the same time, as well as others at the same times, with no problems heretofore. But those that DID record successfully, had the "AV recorded and AV stopped" entry in the history file. What gives with the CSI event? Any thoughts appreciated:confused:

same problem

This is very strange. We had the EXACT same problem. Recorded, shows it was DONE, but not listed. Of all the shows we watch, this is my wife's favorite, so she was NOT happy!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)