Missing recordings on 622

lionsrule

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 3, 2008
I recorded HOUSE and FRINGE via my OTA tuesday night. Neither show is appearing in my recorded events list. If I look at the scheduled timers, they both show as being "done". I was on the phone with three different tech CSR's who were clueless!! (one tried to tell me that I can't recording using OTA).

I've tried a plug pull, reorganizing recording lists, everything I can think of....HELP!!!

I've never seen this happen unless there was a conflict and one got cancelled. And it will tell you that when you try to set the timer anyway. Try a test while your there watching on that same channel. Set a timer for something that hasn't started yet and see what happens when it starts.
BTW, that's pretty funny a rep saying you can't record OTA.:D

I just had this happen a couple nights ago on my 622. It didn't show as recorded but the timer was listed as being done--no conflict and no "x" showing that it was skipped for whatever reason. It wasn't OTA, it was "Salvador" on HDNet Movies. I went ahead and recorded it tonight so not a big deal but wouldn't be happy if it happens again. I've got a 722 as well and never had this happen before with either one of 'em. :confused:

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)