Missing Timers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Gabe Paul

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 10, 2018
Gilroy, CA
Recently some timers have disappeared. So far they have been news shows and were easily detectable. I have been missing about one every few days, usually different ones. Any cure?

Recently some timers have disappeared. So far they have been news shows and were easily detectable. I have been missing about one every few days, usually different ones. Any cure?

Hey Gabe Paul, here's a few things to check for:
-Timers are set to record new airing of this show (HOME > DVR > Timers)
-Check to ensure there wasn't a conflict in times that prevented this from recording (HOME > DVR > Schedule)
-Check that you aren't having hard drive issues (HOME 3X > Status > Check Status > Yes > check D for errors).

Please let me know if all of these steps have been taken and you're still having issues. -Rosita L.

I have performed all the tests, etc. as listed by you. Everything was OK. I have not encountered the problem is the past week or so. When it occurred (numerous times) it just did it with no logic that I could discern.

Thank you so much for checking that for us, Gabe Paul! Have you noticed that you've had this issue after creating another timer? -- Jake B

Not necessarily. We would notice it when we would go to play a show that should have been recorded and wasn't. There may have been something that we recorded but not all the time. Nothing that we might say was a causal incident. Next time it happens we will be more observant. For a short time it was happening a few times a week. Lately it has not been happening.

Not necessarily. We would notice it when we would go to play a show that should have been recorded and wasn't. There may have been something that we recorded but not all the time. Nothing that we might say was a causal incident. Next time it happens we will be more observant. For a short time it was happening a few times a week. Lately it has not been happening.
Is it the timers in the schedule part or in the timer section? If it is in the schedule section then the reason is they changed something in the guide such as removing "NEW" or something else. It's a known problem that hasn't been fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)