Missing TV show & movie logos on most of my 922 recordings, what's up?

DVDDAD

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Huntington, Long Island, NY
I think some have said that they were experiencing this same problem last week; I'm sorry I didn't pay closer attention to the discussions here, because now I too have the same problem. Most of recordings on my 922 and the EHD's that are attached to it, no longer show the logo of the show or movie. They just display the Dishnetwork logo instead. It's been a few days now and it's on all newly recorded movies and most new TV shows. I tried a few reboots and waited overnight, but I didn't have any luck. I called Dish tonight nd the rep said she wrote up a ticket to engineering and that she thought it should take 24 to 48 hours to get resolved. Have those of you that have had problems gotten it resolved? Any suggestions?

If you guys aren't having this problem or know of any fixes, please also let me know. Maybe if it's just me, my 922 took a turn for the worse. Thanks.

Last edited:
I had a problem earlier in the week with the channel logos not appearing. I unplugged the receiver, but that did not help then, but the next day the logos were back. Mine does the same thing yours is doing from time to time. I do not know why it happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts