Missing Wally Pointing Aiming Instructions?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dastagg

Original poster
Mar 20, 2013
Nederland, texas
I searched but could not find an answer. I have a portable satellite for Dish 1000.2 with Wally receiver. I recently went to the Wally over my older Vip211. When in my RV, the receiver allowed entering a zip code and it showed how to win the Dish. I cannot find the same option on my Wally receiver. Am I mine sing something or was it removed? Can use other options, but used to use the receivers setup numbers to point and did ok. Now, they are not here that I can find.

Thanks. Yes, I do have that on my phone also, and can work using that but remembered using the other on other receivers. Seems like it would still be available, but not a earth shaking change.

If I were a traveler I would simply print out the pdf and keep it nearby my portable setup. At the very least I would print the aiming pages, there are only 10 of them...

It is best to use the manual or even better, satellitepointer.com. Forever, the settings in receivers were still for DPP 500 dishes and really useless for current dishes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)