missoula locals in hd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
"If it is locked and says "spotbeam" in the column where it said Transponder beforeand you have a signal strength of 45, you should pick up that market with no problems as is. If you leave it on that transponder it should eventually chane to say Locked Echostar 129W."

I have improved the signal to 45 - locked - name not aquired --- still transponder 6

I know I'm on the fringe - of SB 11 a larger wing dish could help?

"If it is locked and says "spotbeam" in the column where it said Transponder beforeand you have a signal strength of 45, you should pick up that market with no problems as is. If you leave it on that transponder it should eventually chane to say Locked Echostar 129W."

I have improved the signal to 45 - locked - name not aquired --- still transponder 6

I know I'm on the fringe - of SB 11 a larger wing dish could help?

A SS of 45 should be more than enough to lock on and identify the satellite. It usually says Locked and not identified at first and then after a few attempts should change to Locked with a sat ID. If "Transponder" isn't changing to "Spotbeam" it may be picking up T6 from another satellite, but you have to give it time to lock and identify. T6 is a ConUS beam on both 110 and 119. I assume you do have the satellite selected as 129W on the Point Sish screen (Menu 6-1-1)? A larger dish is always better than a smaller one. If you're on or within the yellow line, you should be OK. Where are you with respect to the yellow contour line?

Thank you for your kind responses.

I am outside of the yellow and green line, though I am within the 'red zone' from the overall spotbeam from another map (which I cannot find t this time - it's the overall footprint of SB 11).

I understand that I am 'pushing the envelope' and am very happy to buy a larger dish...

I do not change from transponder to spotbeam...

I guess I need more signal strength...

All this so I an watch a few mariners games...

Oh well, it's fun!

Thank you very much for your past replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)