Not open for further replies.

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
It looks like there are missing threads from today? The ones I am thinking of are not controversial. I can't find the FETV thread, and a thread asking about is a channel in the Top 200. Just looking it seems like I saw more threads at one time today then are there now? Anyone else?

Reactions: thomasjk
Yep, the FETV thread is gone. I didn't see the other one, or skimmed past it. Perhaps some more database work nuked them? Hard to tell. Nothing bad in the FETV thread that I'm aware of.

Reactions: Tampa8
Yep, the FETV thread is gone. I didn't see the other one, or skimmed past it. Perhaps some more database work nuked them? Hard to tell. Nothing bad in the FETV thread that I'm aware of.

Ok, not just me thanks!

This was 100% my fault.

I was replying to the thread while we were having a hell of a thunderstorm here... because of the issues my post posted like 4 - 5 times. So once I was able to get online again I went to clean up my mess and remove all the rouge posts from me, and instead removed the entire post instead of just the rogue posts.

I was going to post what I did but just after deleting the posts, I lost power and internet for a bit because of the storm.

I apologize for the issue, there was nothing wrong with the thread or any of the posts (besides mine) :D

This was 100% my fault.

I was replying to the thread while we were having a hell of a thunderstorm here... because of the issues my post posted like 4 - 5 times. So once I was able to get online again I went to clean up my mess and remove all the rouge posts from me, and instead removed the entire post instead of just the rogue posts.

I was going to post what I did but just after deleting the posts, I lost power and internet for a bit because of the storm.

I apologize for the issue, there was nothing wrong with the thread or any of the posts (besides mine) :D

A special Prosecutor is being appointed to look into this. :smug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts