mlb 08 the show

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
WOW, just WOW, only thing missing is swing stick :) the game is amazing and comparing it to 2k8's demo, it blows it out of the water! anyone else playing this game?

Damnit. Another reason to get a PS3. I agree. I tried 2K8 for 360 and it's lousy.

I played the demo on PS3 and it was nice. I had the PS2 version of 07 last year and was impressed about how good it was on PS2, the PS3 version just about blows it out of the water.

I played the demo and wasn't real impressed. I did however just get it from gamefly, but havent played it yet. I hope its as good as you say it is.

MLB 08 The show is addictive!.
I just love the Demo, and I think I will get the full version of the game.

I picked this up.

Man i suck at it.

I'm backup LF in the AA Dodgers team :(

I get a pinch hit per game, and often just strike out. Like 60 games in like this including spring training and i'm at like .300 with 3hr

OK I got this from gamefly and I'm enjoying it but I'm having a tough time batting.

As a big baseball fan (c.f. avatar), I was really looking forward to this game coming out. I downloaded the demo, but failed to throw a pitch over the plate or hit a pitch, so I decided that I should just check out MLB07 The Show for under $20 until I get the hang of it before upgrading to 08. Besides, the Padres had a better opening day team in O7 than they do this year. ;))

Reviving an old thread, since I just rented it. Amazing! Definitely buying this one.

One of the best baseball games ever. If they still made a MVP Baseball game (EA SPORTS) I would guess it would look like this one today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)