Mlb Extra Innings 2015

Nelson21

Original poster
Jul 13, 2014
Has there been any news on the status of the MLB Extra Innings package for next year? Has Direct TV renewed the deal, any chance of a return to Dish?

In a seperate note is there a way to find out your contract status other than calling and asking? I hate calling customer service!

Based on the past I don't see DISH getting EI again. It wasn't a money maker. Directv has had each year, I have no reason to believe they will not again. As mentioned in another thread you should consider getting it with a Roku or just with your computer if you have a decent internet speed.
Here is a very recent thread on this;
http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/mlb-extra-innings-on-dish.342177/#post-3533134

Contact DIRT here they will give you the correct standing of your contract. I have been out of contract for years so not sure if going online to your account would show it, it didn't years ago you had to call.

I had Extra Innings way back when Dish carried it. Now I use MLB.tv on my computer, iPad, iPhone and/or Roku. Much better than EI. You can choose which broadcast (home or away team) & you replay games & watch condensed games.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)