MLB Extra Innings with MLB.TV

westTXwind

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 28, 2016
Texas
Is anyone else having issues using the MLBTV they got free when they signed up for Extra Innings? It was working fine and today it stopped. MLB .TV says my subscription is expired, and seemed clueless about the free offer, told me to call dish. Contacting dish and they're even more clueless.....

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

no surprise there.
When the issue regarding sport subscriptions, programming or issues with receiving individual games, my experiences with Dish call centers is "don't bother"...The pat response is that "its not Dish. We have no control over the situation"..
Or something like that... in broken English read from a script by someone on the other side of the planet.

no surprise there.
When the issue regarding sport subscriptions, programming or issues with receiving individual games, my experiences with Dish call centers is "don't bother"...The pat response is that "its not Dish. We have no control over the situation"..
Or something like that... in broken English read from a script by someone on the other side of the planet.

I actually called Dish again and got no help. However, he did credit my account the amount I paid for Extra Innings, and told me to go buy MLBTV..... so you're right, they have no clue..... And I have no baseball.

I'm going to have to bookmark this thread and come back to it next March when I'm having the debate of whether or not I want to spend a little more to get MLB EI or stick with MLB.tv.....

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts