MLB Extra Innings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

psumattDE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
Wilmington, DE
Noticed that you can now order MLB EI online through DISH's website now.

$159 for the season - doesn't DISH offer any type of Early Bird special???

psumattDE said:
DOH - just did some more research - that IS the Early Bird price!

Usually $179.

Man - they keep jackin' up the price of these things.

And Dish Network's MLB EI is especially overpriced given that they do not carry games aired by YES, MASN and now SNY and Cleveland's Sportstime Ohio. After subscribing to EI for the last 2 years with Dish, I will be saving $ this season with MLB.tv, where you can see all of the games.

rmc512 said:
And Dish Network's MLB EI is especially overpriced given that they do not carry games aired by YES, MASN and now SNY and Cleveland's Sportstime Ohio. After subscribing to EI for the last 2 years with Dish, I will be saving $ this season with MLB.tv, where you can see all of the games.

Your statement is flawed. You do not know they will not carry MASN, STO or SNY. Your are likely correct about YES network though.

As of today's date rmc512's statement is correct. If Denver Hockey is involved, Charlie moves quick.... Baseball? Not so much.....

JohnH said:
Your statement is flawed. You do not know they will not carry MASN, STO or SNY. Your are likely correct about YES network though.

Call me a skeptic, but I doubt cheapskate Charlie is going to sign agreements with any of the new RSNs, given his track record.
He claims that carrying these networks will raise prices for all subscribers, but currently Dish's prices are comparable to Direct, which has managed to carry YES from its first season.

Hmmm... I got a mailing today from TWC offering this package for $149.99 (early bird special) if purchased before May 5th, or $169.99 afterwards.

Why the price diff between E* and other providers???

rob321 said:
when is the schedule going to be out?

If it's anything like last year it will be out the day before the season starts and it'll run for
a month or so and then they'll not update it so a week will go by where the shcedule is missing dates and then they'll update again.

It's a pretty 1/2 reared way they do things with the mlb schedule

Question on the blackout rules. I like watching the Tigers & Cubs, as well as some other games at times. I live in Michigan, so essentially Tigers games would be blacked out.

There are about 50 games that the Tigers do not televise, on FSN or locally, just simply no telecast at all. Could I get the other team feed with an EI subscription or am I just out of luck without 'moving'? (May be time to get those MPEG 4 locals, time to find spotbeam maps)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts