MLB Home Team Deisgnations

poppasnoop

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 6, 2007
I seem to recall last year that there was a link on this site where you could find out which baseball games would be locally available by zip code. I plan on moving soon, and I would like to move to an area where I can watch as many games as possible on my local channels/RSN. :D If anyone could provide this, I would appreciate it.:hatsoff:

You'll get the most baseball in either Iowa or Las Vegas. Just keep in mind that it will change the time zone in your program guide if you don't live in that particular time zone. I could also recommend my area (Charlotte) as you'd get the Braves, Orioles, Nationals, and Reds. Most of the Reds games appeared on one of the alternate channels that is available at all times but, just to be safe, you'd probably want to order the Multi-Sport package to insure you'd see them all. Somebody was on here a few weeks back saying that a move to Sioux City, Iowa qualified them for all three networks (Comcast Chicago, Fox North, and Fox Midwest) that the six teams would be shown on -- however, I think a good deal of the White Sox and Cubs are still on WGN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)