MLB Network

bigjotto316

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 15, 2008
Just wondering if anyone has heard ANYTHING at all about the possibility of MLB Network being added to Dish Network when it launches on January 1st? Also if somehow it does get added, would that have to include the MLB Extra Innings package?

No Greet Loss

Apparently we won't be missing much. From what I've heard on sports talk radio its going to airing very few games and there is going to be a very long highlight show. Sounds like ESPN to me.

Just wondering if anyone has heard ANYTHING at all about the possibility of MLB Network being added to Dish Network when it launches on January 1st? Also if somehow it does get added, would that have to include the MLB Extra Innings package?

No that ship pulled out a long time ago and it will not be back soon or ever.
Any way how many games can you look at at the same time.

not going to happen at launch. I think MAYBE sometime during the year it may be added if Charlie gets a good "deal". That being said Extra Innings won't be part of the package which Charlie is going to want. He had a chance at it but passed so he could save us all money off our bill. Thanks Charlie for passing on programming i really want and would PAY you for .

Apparently we won't be missing much. From what I've heard on sports talk radio its going to airing very few games and there is going to be a very long highlight show. Sounds like ESPN to me.

well i checked the schedule and its FAR from being a ESPN. The first few days alone look excellent-Ken Burns Baseball, a five part Red Sox documentary, Don Larsons perfect game with Yogi Berra interview afterwards. Not seeing any of that on ESPN-of course all of this in FREAKIN HD. Now i really want the channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts