Mlb The show 2011

I have 2009, played it about 5 times, and haven't touched it since. Not only did it take me several hours to learn the controls, I could not hit worth a damn, and the opposing team hit everything I threw up there. That was the last game I played on my PS3 and have not played a single game in over a year.

I have 2009, played it about 5 times, and haven't touched it since. Not only did it take me several hours to learn the controls, I could not hit worth a damn, and the opposing team hit everything I threw up there. That was the last game I played on my PS3 and have not played a single game in over a year.

I haven't liked the controls or gameplay of a baseball game since the Baseball Stars game of the NES.

We got this game and played last night. Fantastic. Is it worth getting the new version? I say yes. Every year you see improvements. I like everything. I also played the 2k11 game over at a friends house. It has some major bugs and not very fun to play. Check out the 2k forums . They are not very happy.

Not only did it take me several hours to learn the controls, I could not hit worth a damn, and the opposing team hit everything I threw up there.

I try out the demo every year, and just like in years past, I can't hit worth a damn either. I'm a huge baseball fan and would love to play such a deep and high quality baseball game like this, but I just can't justify plunking down $60 in the hopes my skills improve (I've already spend over 2 hours on the demo). :(

Whoa! Deja vu. I swear I made very similar comments in a prior year's The Show thread. lol

I have had every version. This year, just don't like it. the analog swing sucks IMO. other than that, not really ennough to keep me playing the game.

I'm surprised at the few negative comments on this game. I can understand if it was 2k11. That game is garbage. MLB The Show 11 is better then 10. And 10 was fantastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)