MLB.TV 50%

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
Just a month into the Season MLB.TV is 50% off the regular price already. I would guess subs are way down.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I want a adjusted refund. :mad:

I wondered how that worked for people who subscribed earlier. ($65-$16= $49) back? Or ($65-$32=$33) back? I think you can get a prorated refund anytime so depends on how they decide to do it but I would guess one of those two figures.

I wondered how that worked for people who subscribed earlier. ($65-$16= $49) back? Or ($65-$32=$33) back? I think you can get a prorated refund anytime so depends on how they decide to do it but I would guess one of those two figures.
I paid the full price at the beginning of the season ($129) and they bring this out and it's not even mid season yet. That's why I'm a little irritated.

I paid the full price at the beginning of the season ($129) and they bring this out and it's not even mid season yet. That's why I'm a little irritated.
I think the saving point is you can cancel at anytime with a pro-rated refund. Then sign up at the reduced price. Depends on how they look at it I think you would be ahead $33, maybe $49.

I told a friend about this deal the other day. Evidentiary it's back up to full price.

No thats very old ad....I sent it to some friends weeks ago...The latest I got from MLB was dated yesterday.
1622643075351.png

• Love
Thanks for posting! I was literally on the verge of signing up last week and got sidetracked, knowing I wouldn't have time to watch much the rest of that week with other things going on. Holding off saved me a bundle! :cool:
That's a good deal since we have the rest of the season to watch. The only thing I don't like about it is if your team or one you root for out of restrictions makes it to the play offs and you can't watch because of MLB.TV blackouts. I'd like to listen to my favorite broadcasters instead of what FOX, or TBS or ESPN have.

That's a good deal since we have the rest of the season to watch. The only thing I don't like about it is if your team or one you root for out of restrictions makes it to the play offs and you can't watch because of MLB.TV blackouts. I'd like to listen to my favorite broadcasters instead of what FOX, or TBS or ESPN have.
You can watch on your PC with a VPN. Works like a charm.

Many would consider that theft of service. SatelliteGuys prohibits the discussion of such activities.
Whether you agree with the practice or not, it's not really any different than the practice of "moving" to get different RSNs on Dish/Direct...which was a common and openly discussed topic on SatGuys back when Dish actually had RSNs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts