MNF moved to Tempe

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Due to the fires in SoCal.
Should be interesting to see how many people show up for this game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-dolphins-chargers-wildfires&prov=ap&type=lgns&expire=1

They've decided on Tempe, the game will be on normal time from Sun Devil Stadium.

I'm also very curious about the logistics of this event. What's the deal with tickets? I would assume that Chargers fans will get a refund for this game, but is the organization doing anything to offer ticket holders transportation to Arizona to see the game?

And so I guess, otherwise, there will be tons of tickets available to whoever wants to come out and see the game in Tempe.

Do you think anyone one will be there? The Cardinals barely draw any fans, so will they come out to see two AFC teams?

This game could set an NFL futility attendance mark.

John, as you know I work right next to the stadium. (remember all those pictures I took of Bud Light drinking OSU fans last year?)

There must have been thousands lined up first thing in the morning.

I tried to get tickets, but there were so many people there, I just decided to forget about it. The line must have been close to a mile long.

Some pictures (not mine)
1078_14209.jpg

1078_14210.jpg

1078_14211.jpg

1078_14215.jpg

1027atnightmnf2.jpg

Did you see the game? They had to use the FOX camera's rather than the ABC equipment. Thats why there was no HD.

It was almost a "sell out" (can you say that if they gave them away?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)