Mobile apps ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Static

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
When looking through the current visitors list, members listed may have an icon in the right side that looks like a notepad. Does that indicate that a mobile app is being used to access the forum? If so, I see a majority of members use a mobile device.

Never noticed that before, but yet that is what I guess it means.

Don't know if they are on mobile devices using our app or Tapatalk or are just using the site through their mobile phones browser.

Hopefully its not people using our app or Tapatalk as I have been considering dropping support for Tapatalk due to some security issues they refuse to fix along with the monthly cost of keeping it going.

I use Tapatalk, because your full site has so much spam, that it's takes forever to load on a mobile device compared to Tapatalk.

If I'm using my Home PC the full site is fine. But I'm not usually sitting behind a desk when I need Tech support or have questions regarding satellite.

I'm usually outside, or not home.

Don't know if they are on mobile devices using our app or Tapatalk or are just using the site through their mobile phones browser.

Does the site have a mobile option like some others?
When I am on my phone I get the full site. I know like avs has a mobile one that is stripped down and easy to navigate

When I log onto the site on my phone (android) its identical to what I get on my computer (except smaller.....)

When I log onto the site on my phone (android) its identical to what I get on my computer (except smaller.....)

My phone did that as well since it updated to Lollipop. It updated again yesterday (but still says 5.1), and now it seems to have been fixed.

Never noticed that before, but yet that is what I guess it means.

Hopefully its not people using our app or Tapatalk as I have been considering dropping support for Tapatalk due to some security issues they refuse to fix along with the monthly cost of keeping it going.
I hope that gets fixed because I use Tapatalk.

I hope that gets fixed because I use Tapatalk.

Same here. I'm using Tapatalk more frequently when I travel. The site is slow or won't render properly in Safari on iPad part of the time. Slower than Tapatalk anyway.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.