Mobile Fta Someday???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
There probably already is that somewhere in the world. Probably not here anytime soon due to the precise aiming you need with a 30" dish. I know DBS has those motorized units that keep the signal while you drive down the road. KU would take a bigger dish for that

Here you go:

You took a picture of me how nice :)

Nice to see another person from Iowa on the board.

That's actually another member's Avatar :)

SatSniper - Yep, we're few and far between here on the forums.. but I keep trying to recruit a few more of us Iowans.

IF you have the $$$$$ to pay for the antenna, yes NOW. I installed several mobile antennaes that really do the job well. (Internet and live TV - particulary CNN and other news channels.) Some on 747's and some on 777's. And those are mobile at 400+ knots... It may be a career you should look into. Charles hasn't done too bad in this field. Check out Boeing engineering oportunities. From your posts, if you search, research and read well, before asking too many questions of those in the field, you will be showing the initiative Boeing is looking for. (One of the best B. head hunters, now retired, is our best friend.)

I don't know about real "mobile" but I do record fta audio to cd as mp3 for later listening to on a walkman type cd player at work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts