Mods: Had a wanted add removed from the classifieds

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice Grips

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 6, 2004
I've read the rules, can't see how I could have broken any of them but my thread is gone and nobody has given me any reason why in the fourm or by PM. Could have been something someone else posted in the thread, I don't know but would like to.

The rules state to ask about any issues in the SatelliteGuys Help Forum.

This is the closest fourm description I could find.

Please clarify.

Looks like your "add" (sic) was subtracted. :)

That forum clearly says, "Only supporting Pub Members may post items for sale."

It was a wanted add. Nothing stated in the rules about that. Just for sale. There are numerous threads in that fourm started by folks with the same status as me. Some older and some newer than my post. Any reason I was given 'special' treatment?

Vice Grips said:
It was a wanted add. Nothing stated in the rules about that. Just for sale. There are numerous threads in that fourm started by folks with the same status as me. Some older and some newer than my post. Any reason I was given 'special' treatment?

If it was a wanted AD (not add), I think that's ok. Perhaps, it was misinterpreted by a moderator. I assumed you were trying to sell something. There are definitely other wanted ads posted by non-supporters which have not been deleted so I don't know. I guess the moderator who deleted it will have to give more information on the details.

Any suggestions on how I could figure out who that paticular mod would be?

I don't want to just post another wanted ad without clearing it with somebody of mod status first. That wouldn't look too good.

The ad looked more like a " I ask for it first... " type of deal. And that's the reason why it was closed.
Although it started as a wanted ad, it ended as a feud with several users.
That's how I remember that classified ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)